The Employee Parking Lot (EPL) is under a new management contractor and is required to enforce GOAA’s Employee Parking Policy and Procedures to help secure your vehicle.
Here are some of GOAA’s Employee Parking Policy and Procedures regarding EPL access.
“A valid EPL Permit and proper airport identification will be required for entry into the Employee Parking Lot. EPL Permits will be valid through the fifth (5th) calendar day of the next month. No exceptions will be made to this policy.”
- Employee vehicle must display (at entry and while parked) a current parking permit.
- On the 6th day of the month, access to the EPL will be denied to any vehicle approaching with an expired permit and any vehicle parked with an expired permit are subject to removal.
- Employees must provide their GOAA or employer provided badge at entry.
- ANY vehicle not displaying a current parking permit and the employee not providing a GOAA or employer provided badge will not be allowed to enter, this includes UBER, Taxi, personal vehicles etc.
- Airline or vendor owned vehicles that are appropriately marked with the company name and logo will be allowed to enter the facility, but not allowed to park. The driver must provide their GOAA or employer provided badge at entry.
- If an employee is determined to have abused their parking privileges under the EPL Policy, their EPL hangtag may be revoked permanently. Abuse of parking privileges includes but are not limited to an employee engaging in abusive or harassing behavior, whether verbal or physical, or engages in any type of intimidation or aggression towards EPL personnel.
For a full copy of GOAA’s Employee Parking Policy and Procedures, click the Download button below.