Description and Instructions to Apply
“How can we Make Travel Easier?” That is the question Bags, Inc. has repeatedly asked and answered for more than 25 years. Our employees proudly provide first class service to all major airlines and cruise lines as well as renowned resorts, hotel chains, conventions centers, and rental car facilities across the country. From convenient luggage delivery and airline check-in to premier parking and guest service for the hospitality industries, we combine innovative offerings with Bags First Class service to provide hassle free and efficient arrivals and departure service for individuals and companies alike. If you meet the qualifications below, want to work in a fast-paced environment, and ready to grow your career--APPLY NOW!
• Assists in verifying luggage from offsite location
• Load and unload cargo vans of guest luggage
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• Must have a clean driving record
• Must be able to attain LAS Ramp and GSC certifications
• Must be able to work inside and outside in all weather conditions
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and be able to multi-task
• Must be able to lift 90 lbs.
• Must have strong verbal communication skills
• Must be able to work alone and in a team
• Strong computer skills preferred
• Available to work weekdays and weekends, holidays, night and day shift