Description and Instructions to Apply
Looking for a Self motivating Customer service oriented individual with Cigars or Tobacco product knowledge. We are looking to add to our team someone that is Responsible, Enthusiastic, Enjoys working within an airport environment, and most important is willing to Learn.
We are Located at the Orlando International Airport, Terminal B Air side 4, international terminal.
You will be a source of information thru product knowledge and suggestive selling in order to help the customer make a purchase decision. You will be a BIG part of the customers travelling experience.
Some of your daily responsibilities will be:
*greeting and connecting with customers,
*assisting them throughout the full purchasing and checkout process,
*educating and informing customers on product all while delivering an outstanding retail experience.
- Welcome customers and provide.
- Perform opening and closing cash-handling duties as required
- Perform various housekeeping duties on the kiosk
- Ensure merchandise is neat and attractively displayed
- maintaining ensuring inventory counts
- Have excellent communication skills and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Embrace working a flexible evening and day time schedule
- Part-time and full-time positions available.
- Speak a second language (preferred)